Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM Call Center - Version 22.214.171.124 SIA and later
Siebel eConfigurator - Version 126.96.36.199 SIA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer was trying to use Edit Promotion functionality in Task Based UI (TBUI) -
1) Using a Signal to load Promotion Editor in TBUI
2) Observing that the Edit Promotion is view is not loaded completely in TBUI
Steps to reproduce in Siebel version 188.8.131.52 SIA:
1) Create a task with one Task view
2) Create "ISS Promotion Edit UI Task View " as a copy of "ISS Promotion Edit UI View " view and change view type to Task
3) Launch Task and you are able to see a few applets .. but not all applets in TBUI
4) Check log file - got errors:
ObjMgrLog Error 1 000000024fa31094:0 2012-05-04 02:43:31 (sweview.cpp (1418)) SBL-UIF-00401: View: ISS Promotion Edit UI Task View does not contain applet: ISS Promotion Edit UI Detail List Applet.
ObjMgrLog Error 1 000000024fa31094:0 2012-05-04 02:43:31 (sweview.cpp (964)) SBL-UIF-00506: Task UI views only supported in HI mode.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms