SBL-APS-00244 When Revise A Quote With Custom MV Field
(Doc ID 1487279.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2018
Applies to:Siebel Communications - Version 18.104.22.168 SIA  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 10-July-2014***
Customer gets an error with Revise Quote after they added a custom MVField to the Data Map
SBL-APS-00244: External exception occurs in the Data Transfer Utilities
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Define a custom MVF and MVL in Quote buscomp
- Add mapping to the Data Map in Administration - Application > Data Map Administration > Data Map Object (ReviseQuote) > Data Map Component (Header) > Data Field -> New Record >
- Source Type : Field
- Source : <My custom MVG Field>
- Source Multi-Value Link : <My custom MVG Field's Link>
- Destination Type : Field
- Destination : <My custom MVG Field>
- Destination Multi-Value Link <My custom MVG Field's Link>
- Goto Quote List View and revise a Quote
=> SBL-APS-00244: External exception occurs in the Data Transfer Utilities
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|