HTML ATTRIBUTES NOT WORKING ON CONTROL TYPE BUTTON in 8.2
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 03, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 126.96.36.199 SIA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 14-Feb-2014***
Tested in eService, since SI App is needed.
1) Added a button to "eService Account Quick Links Applet"
- Caption - String Override = LogOff
- HTML Attribute =
- Method Invoked - LogOff
- HTML Type = Button
2) Add code to the PreCanInvokeMethod
3) Compile Changes
4) Start the eServices client
5) Click on the new LogOff button that was added.
6) Notice that the logoff did not occur
7) Go back into tools and change the HTML Type from Button to Text.
8) Compile the changes
9) Go back into the client and retest using the LogOff text link, and see that the click now logs you out of the application.
NOTE that this worked in 7.8 when using the Button HTML Type.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms