HTML ATTRIBUTES NOT WORKING ON CONTROL TYPE BUTTON in 8.2
(Doc ID 1488985.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 22.214.171.124 SIA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 14-Feb-2014***
Tested in eService, since SI App is needed.
1) Added a button to "eService Account Quick Links Applet"
- Caption - String Override = LogOff
- HTML Attribute =
- Method Invoked - LogOff
- HTML Type = Button
2) Add code to the PreCanInvokeMethod
3) Compile Changes
4) Start the eServices client
5) Click on the new LogOff button that was added.
6) Notice that the logoff did not occur
7) Go back into tools and change the HTML Type from Button to Text.
8) Compile the changes
9) Go back into the client and retest using the LogOff text link, and see that the click now logs you out of the application.
NOTE that this worked in 7.8 when using the Button HTML Type.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document