ACR 620: Field 'Prom Group Id' does not exist in definition for business component 'FS Agreement Item'. (SBL-DAT-00398)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Field Service - Version 220.127.116.11 SIA  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying ACR 620 on 18.104.22.168 SIA, associate a product to an agreement gets an error and fails:
1. Log in into application
2. Click on Agreements Tab
3. If you don't have any Agreement record, create one and then drill down on
the Agreement name
4. Then click on Line Item Revenue tab in lower applet
5. Create new record by clicking on the New button
6. In the empty record select a product using the pick applet. For
example, select the vanilla product named 'PS Generic Vehicle'.
7. After that selection the error occurs:
Error invoking service 'Context Service', method 'GetRowSetData' at step
'Get Row Set'.(SBL-BPR-00162)
Field 'Prom Group Id' does not exist in definition for business component
'FS Agreement Item'.
Please ask your systems administrator to check your application
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms