Behavior of Thread bar by navigation vs. script
Last updated on JANUARY 23, 2013
Applies to:Siebel CRM Service, SPE - Version 188.8.131.52 SIA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer want to know a behavior that how thread bar is displayed once navigating to a specific view. Here are the two scenarios on Standard environment to compare.
Scenario by navigation:
1. Navigate to Quotes > List.
2. Add an opportunity record to a specific Quote record.
3. Drill-down the opportunity record.
4. Once navigated to the target view, thread bar is displayed as following.
Scenario by Script:
1. Create a custom button on Quote List Applet to invoke script.
2. Put the following script on Quote List Applet.
3. Once clicked the custom button, thread bar is displayed as following.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms