Filename of BIP Report is Left-trimmed to 16 full-width characters.
(Doc ID 1537933.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2020
Applies to:Siebel Reports - Version 188.8.131.52 SIA  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Filename of BIP Report is Left-trimmed to 16 full-width characters when the name has more than 17 characters.
Reproduce Procedure is as follows,
1. Login to Siebel Web Client.
2. Move [Site Map]> [Administration - BI Publisher Reports]> [Reports - Standard Templates].
3. select "Account List" report.
4. In [Tranlation] Applet, create a new record with following value;
Report Name="1234567890ABCDEFGHIJKLMN" (in full-width)
5. Move [Account]tab> [Account List]
6. Press [Report Icon] and select "123..." report.
7. [Submit] it.
8. Save the file.
==>> "c"(half-width) + "890ABCDEFGHIJKLMN"(full-width).PDF is created.
In addition, this problem is happened on IE6 and IE7. However, it isn't happen on IE8.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document