Filename of BIP Report is Left-trimmed to 16 full-width characters.
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2013
Applies to:Siebel Reports - Version 220.127.116.11 SIA  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Filename of BIP Report is Left-trimmed to 16 full-width characters when the name has more than 17 characters.
Reproduce Procedure is as follows,
1. Login to Siebel Web Client.
2. Move [Site Map]> [Administration - BI Publisher Reports]> [Reports - Standard Templates].
3. select "Account List" report.
4. In [Tranlation] Applet, create a new record with following value;
Report Name="1234567890ABCDEFGHIJKLMN" (in full-width)
5. Move [Account]tab> [Account List]
6. Press [Report Icon] and select "123..." report.
7. [Submit] it.
8. Save the file.
==>> "c"(half-width) + "890ABCDEFGHIJKLMN"(full-width).PDF is created.
In addition, this problem is happened on IE6 and IE7. However, it isn't happen on IE8.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms