Action Code of Line Item Changing to "Update" if the "Comments" Field is Updated
(Doc ID 1540437.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 184.108.40.206  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The action code of line items is changing to 'Update' if the 'Comments' field on the line items are updated
The action code should remain as '-'. The action code should change to 'Update' only when other fields are changed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a new Order and associate an Account
2) Add a Line Item and choose any Product.. Note the Action field is set to "Add"
3) Edit the Comments field and save the record. Note the Action field stays as "Add" after adding comments
4) Set the Status to completed and Auto-Asset the line Item
5) Open up the Installed assets for the Account and Modify the Line Item just created
6) Edit the Comments field and save the record. Note the Action field now changes to "Update" after adding comments
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|