FP installer (184.108.40.206 and later) changes 'Modified' date of backup files.
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 220.127.116.11 SIA  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Under the following condition, web clients don't see new image files provided by Fix Pack 18.104.22.168 and later..
1) Siebel 8.1.1.x (for example, 22.214.171.124) is the current version.
2) FP 126.96.36.199 or later (for example, 188.8.131.52) is applied on Siebel Enterprise Server (SES) and Siebel Web Server Extension (SWSE).
3) Due to some reasons, FP 184.108.40.206 is uninstalled.
** At this point, image files under Siebel Server's WEBMASTER\images\<LANG> folder are restored to 220.127.116.11, but the Modified date of them are changed to today's date.
4) At FP 18.104.22.168, an web client is connected to do some operation.
** At this point, some image files for SWSE under SWEApp\PUBLIC\<LANG>\images are replaced by ones on WEBMASTER\images\<LANG> folder, because they have newer 'Modified' date (today).
5) FP 22.214.171.124 is re-applied on SES and SWSE.
6) At FP 126.96.36.199, an web client is started, but it doesn't see some new images added by 188.8.131.52.
** Because image files for 184.108.40.206 on SWEApp\PUBLIC\<LANG>\images already have newer Modified date (today) than ones for 220.127.116.11 on WEBMASTER\images\<LANG> folder.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms