FP installer (188.8.131.52 and later) changes 'Modified' date of backup files.
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 184.108.40.206 SIA  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Under the following condition, web clients don't see new image files provided by Fix Pack 220.127.116.11 and later..
1) Siebel 8.1.1.x (for example, 18.104.22.168) is the current version.
2) FP 22.214.171.124 or later (for example, 126.96.36.199) is applied on Siebel Enterprise Server (SES) and Siebel Web Server Extension (SWSE).
3) Due to some reasons, FP 188.8.131.52 is uninstalled.
** At this point, image files under Siebel Server's WEBMASTER\images\<LANG> folder are restored to 184.108.40.206, but the Modified date of them are changed to today's date.
4) At FP 220.127.116.11, an web client is connected to do some operation.
** At this point, some image files for SWSE under SWEApp\PUBLIC\<LANG>\images are replaced by ones on WEBMASTER\images\<LANG> folder, because they have newer 'Modified' date (today).
5) FP 18.104.22.168 is re-applied on SES and SWSE.
6) At FP 22.214.171.124, an web client is started, but it doesn't see some new images added by 126.96.36.199.
** Because image files for 188.8.131.52 on SWEApp\PUBLIC\<LANG>\images already have newer Modified date (today) than ones for 184.108.40.206 on WEBMASTER\images\<LANG> folder.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms