Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2016
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 184.108.40.206 SIA  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We have created applet to display paused Task UIs on our Homepage.
Problem is, that if you continue Task UI from this applet on Homepage and pause it again, application navigates user to the last view user was before Homepage, not to Homepage as expected.
Desired functionality is working well in any standard or customized applet displaying paused Task UIs on any other view (user is navigated to view he started paused task from when pause agian) than Homepage.
1) Create copy of "UInbox Item Task List Applet" (Inbox) and expose it on Homepage.
2) Then start new Task UI from anywhere in aplication (not Homepage) and pause it.
3) Navigate to Homepage and resume paused Task from step 2).
4) Paused this Task UI again.
5) User is not navigated to Homepage, but to the last view displayed before navigating to Homepage and starting Task.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms