Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2015
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 126.96.36.199  to 188.8.131.52  [Release V8]
Siebel CRM - Version 184.108.40.206 SIA to 220.127.116.11 SIA  [Release V8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168/22.214.171.124  version, Client Functionality
Drilldown not enabled after Patches.
Noticed inconsistency in behavior after installing below patches in 126.96.36.199/188.8.131.52 Siebel Application.
The drilldown on Contact Last name and Contact First Name is not enabled by default when we search for them first time. If we search with different search criteria, then it gets enabled, but if we use the same search criteria again and again the results come up with drilldown disabled.
Eg. We first searched with Contact Last Name and the Drill down was not enabled. We tried searching again on the same Contact Last Name Field and the drill down was not enabled. But if we search on Customer Id field , the drill down starts working. The reverse is also true.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to the Siebel as Admin account
2. Delete the PDQ "00 - Empty" from the list
3. Open the Contact List View
4. Then do a query test (expect the Drilldown will show enable)
5. Collect the copy of the OM logs (without issue testing)
6. Recreate the PDQ "00 - Empty new"
7. Apply the PDQ to the User Preference
8. Logout and Login back the User
9. Navigate to Contact List View (PDQ will automatically run upon Login)
10. Do a query in the Last name
11. See if Drilldown will be disable (expect the Drilldown will show disable)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms