Crash In Configurator If CfgEval() Refers Procedural Constraint
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel eConfigurator - Version 18.104.22.168 SIA  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 08-Dec-2016***
Crash in Configurator after doing a browser refresh when an exception message is shown.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Go to Sales Order screen
2. Search for order number: "94-1"
3. Customize "Data Connection" product
4. Select the 2nd value ("AValue") in Line Type attribute
5. Select one of the two red values in Line Quality attribute
6. Refresh the page in the screen that displays the conflict
7. Press explanation button
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms