Crash In Configurator If CfgEval() Refers Procedural Constraint
(Doc ID 1559793.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:Siebel eConfigurator - Version 126.96.36.199 SIA  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 08-Dec-2016***
Crash in Configurator after doing a browser refresh when an exception message is shown.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Go to Sales Order screen
2. Search for order number: "94-1"
3. Customize "Data Connection" product
4. Select the 2nd value ("AValue") in Line Type attribute
5. Select one of the two red values in Line Quality attribute
6. Refresh the page in the screen that displays the conflict
7. Press explanation button
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document