Consumer Goods: Query Cancel Button Not Working In Forecast Screen
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.104.22.168  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Sales Volume Planning (SVP) screen, when the user initially invokes any of the buttons in the query mode, nothing happens except a refresh of the applet.
On a second invocation, the query works, as expected.
Pressing Query should always work.
1. Launch the Consumer Goods application with ACRs 480 and 526 applied.
2. Go to Sales Volume Planning > Baseline.
3. Go to the Category applet.
4. Buttons displayed show Menu and Query Button (before Query).
5. After the click of query: Menu, Go, Cancel, Query Assistant.
Result: Nothing happens.
6. Repeat Query.
Result: Query executes on second attempt.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms