Clicking Done in Configurator Causes Error SBL-EAI-04381 when LineItemICField Property Used in Child Product in a Customizable Product
(Doc ID 1566428.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Configurator - Version 220.127.116.11  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 02-Aug-2016***
***Checked for relevance on 01-Oct-2018***
When using Configurator UI Property "LineItemICField" we get errors.
When you customize a Product and add a Child Product with LineItemICField and the press Done, the Configurator is not closed. In the log file you can see the following errors:
For instance of Integration Component 'XA', using user key '', a record with identical values already exists in the Siebel database.
Please ensure that the field values in the input message are unique.(SBL-EAI-04381)"
Steps to create the product structure:
1) Create a attribute definition with name "Status" of freeform.
2) Create a product class "Test Status" and associate the above attribute to the class
3) Create a customizable product "Test Status" with class "Test Status"
4) In the Properties tab select the attribute and create a new property
Name = LineItemICField
Value = Status.
5) Release the product.
6) Create another product "Test Root" and add a relationship R with product "Test Status" having Min Card=0. Release the product.
Steps to duplicate the error:
1. Create an Order and add Test Root.
2. Customize Test Root and add Test Status
4. Press Done.
=> Configurator is not closing.
Errors in the log: SBL-BPR-00162, SBL-EAI-04381
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document