Error After Go Back From Profile Dashboard To Segment Tree Designer
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Marketing - Version 22.214.171.124 SIA  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Create new Segment tree.
2. Add saved segment from catalog, then split it in a few criteria blocks.
3. Update counts, so the Net column is updated and it contain numbers
4. Save Segment Tree.
5. Click on some Net number to go to the Profile Dashboard.
6. "Choose Profile Dashboard" dialog appears > choose the dashboard
7. Filtered Dashboard successfully appears
!8. If I go back (press the back button in the browser) the segment tree designer will not show the latest saved information. But if you open this segment one more time it will be ok (last saved version).
Also you can:
1. open saved segment tree,
2. add some changes (eg. new split blocks),
3. click save,
4. go to profile dashboard,
5. go back and you wil see not the last saved version of the tree, but the previous one (from the step 1). If you open this Tree one more time it will be ok (last saved version from the step 3)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms