OpenUI: Not Possible Type Opening "[" and closing "]" Square Bracket Characters
(Doc ID 1577739.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 220.127.116.11  to 18.104.22.168 [IP2013] [Release V8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
22.214.171.124  with OpenUI enabled
STATEMENT OF ISSUE:
The customer observed that he cannot type the closing square bracket character "]" in any of the Siebel views.
1. Login to Siebel Application.
2. Navigate to Accounts > My Accounts.
3. Create a new account record by clicking on the "New" button.
4. In the field for the account's name type per example "Test account [a]".
5. You will notice that you cannot type the closing square bracket character "]", i.e. the system does not accept it and it is not typed.
6. Step off the record.
7. You will notice that the account's name will appear as "Test account [a".
In Siebel with OpenUI mode enabled should be possible to type in a certain field the closing square bracket character "]".
In Siebel with OpenUI mode enabled the customer cannot type in a certain field the closing square bracket character "]".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document