[ACR620] Promotion Group: Refresh Issue on Line Item Applet after Adding a Membership
(Doc ID 1578047.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.104.22.168  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Set up 3 customizable products: 'LK CP1', 'LK CP2', 'LK CP3'
2. Set up 3 Promotions: 'LK Promo 1' , 'LK Promo 2', 'LK Promo 3'
3. Add 'LK CP1' to 'LK Promo 1', 'LK CP2' to 'LK Promo 2', 'LK CP3' to 'LK Promo 3' (All with Min = Max=Default=1)
4. Set up 3 Promotion Membership products: 'LK Membership 1', 'LK Membership 2', 'LK Membership 3' under Administration - Products with type: Promotion Group Membership
5. Create a new Promotion Group called 'LK PG' under Administration - Products > Promotion Groups
6. Add 'LK Membership 1', 'LK Membership 2', 'LK Membership' as the products (Min = Max=Default=1)
7. In Membership Domain applet for 'LK Membership 1' add 'LK Promo 1', 'LK Membership 2' add 'LK Promo 2' , 'LK Membership' add 'LK Promo 3'
8. Create a new account called 'Peter Johnson'
9. Create a new order for this account and add 'LK Promo 1' which adds 'LK CP1' by default.
10. Auto Asset the two line items
11. Create a new Order for 'Peter Johnson' and add 'LK PG'.
12. Navigate to Promotion Group Details
13. Note that there are 4 line items at present ('LK PG' and 'LK Membership 1', 'LK Membership 2', 'LK Membership 3')
14. Click on 'LK Membership 1' and associate 'LK Promo 1' with this membership from the Asset List applet.
15. Add a new membership from the Promotion Group Definition applet and note there is no refresh issue and all line items still display.
16. Add a second membership - Note now that only the new membership added shows up in the Line Item List Applet. The applet has to be refreshed to show all entries again
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|