Why Does The Calendar Control In Open UI Not Show Timezone?
(Doc ID 1578310.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.104.22.168  to 15.0 [IP2015] [Release V8 to V15]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Calendar control in High Interactivity shows a time zone selection drop down on the bottom, but in Open UI, the control doesn't show the time zone.
This can be observed with the following steps:
1. Launch Siebel Call Center Application in Open UI mode.
2. Go to the screen Sales Orders --> List
3. Create a new Sales Order entry.
4. Click on any of the date fields (Created/Due)
5. Calendar opens up with no Time zone drop down available.
Is this the expected behavior?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document