Siebel Personalization Categories such as Merge Fields within CKEditor Shown in All Languages in Multilingual Environment
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Campaign Management - Version 220.127.116.11  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the CKEditor in Siebel Marketing the Personalization categories such as Merge Fields and Response Forms are shown in all the languages that have been installed.
The expectation is that instead of seeing Merge Fields and Response Forms in several languages (e.g. English, French, Spanish etc) that only the text relating to the language of the object manager is seen (e.g. see Merge Fields in English only).
1. Use Siebel Marketing 18.104.22.168+
2. Activate all the MLOV for LOV Types CAMPAIGN_OUTCOME, EMARKETING_SUB_TYPE and COMM_RESPONSE_TYPE and LOVs under it
3. Go to Offer > Email treatment and create a new Email treatment with an HTML template
4. Go to Edit Email Tab and the CK editor will open
5. You will see all the LOVs from all the languages in the parent dropdown(Personalization Categories). But you will not see any child values(Personalization Elements) if you select a parent LOV from a different language.
6. If you select the parent value from correct language, then child values comes up fine.
Note: this happens only for HTML template using external editor and not for standard text templates.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms