When using F9 To Send An Email, For Some Email Addresses Siebel Returns Error "SBL-EML-00050: Invalidate eMail address: XXXX" In The UI.
(Doc ID 1580431.1)
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2022
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.104.22.168  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Siebel Users when trying to send emails using F9 with Siebel Email Client got error message below when sending emails from some specific email addresses such as email@example.com.
For example the following error show up clicking F9 to send an email from Home Page:
The behavior can be reproduce in all customer environments with following steps:
- Login to Siebel Web Client Application
- Click on F9 or File > Send Email from Application menu
- Siebel Email Client show up, on To field enter firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill the Subject and Body and click on Send
- Siebel Application show up the pop up box "Invalidate eMail address: email@example.com.(SBL-EML-00050)"
- Other email addresses such as firstname.lastname@example.org works fine and no error message show up.
Siebel Object Manager log file show the following errors too:
Upgrade to Siebel 22.214.171.124/126.96.36.199 or later versions
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document