Predefined Query (PDQ) Length Causing Tab and Toolbar Layout Issues in Open UI
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Sales - Version 22.214.171.124  and later
Siebel CRM - Version 126.96.36.199  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for Relevance on ** March 11th 2015**
The length of the PDQ name messes up the user interface in Open UI causing the screen tabs and toolbar to be misplaced.
The size of the PDQ name should not mess up the user interface in Open UI.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Siebel application in Open UI mode.
2. Go to Administration - Application > Predefined Queries.
3. Search for a PDQ with the following criteria:
Object: WebCallCenter Home
4. Modify the name of the PDQ and fill it up to the maximum that the field can take.
5. Save the changes.
6. Go to Home page.
7. The size of the PDQ drop-down list is now the size of the longest PDQ name as defined in step 4. The screen tabs are missing as the UI is messed up, The toolbar has moved down a few levels.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms