WriteRecord Not Firing On Open UI
(Doc ID 1589077.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 184.108.40.206  to 220.127.116.11 [IP2013] [Release V8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168 
When updating an existing record, specifically a checkbox, stepping off the record into another Applet or View the record does not invoke WriteRecord. Changes are not made
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Siebel Open UI
2. Navigate to Service Screen
3. Drill down on a SR
4. In the lower applet, Activities, add a few new records.
5. In one of the records change the Private Checkbox.
6. Without tabbing or stepping off, navigate to another screen.
7. Return back to the previous SR and note that the record has not changed.
8. If you follow these steps when modifying a text field you will see that the record has changed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document