WriteRecord Not Firing On Open UI
Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 22.214.171.124  to 126.96.36.199 SIA  [Release V8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52 
When updating an existing record, specifically a checkbox, stepping off the record into another Applet or View the record does not invoke WriteRecord. Changes are not made
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Siebel Open UI
2. Navigate to Service Screen
3. Drill down on a SR
4. In the lower applet, Activities, add a few new records.
5. In one of the records change the Private Checkbox.
6. Without tabbing or stepping off, navigate to another screen.
7. Return back to the previous SR and note that the record has not changed.
8. If you follow these steps when modifying a text field you will see that the record has changed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms