Alarm Pop-up Reminders Triggering Early
(Doc ID 1590232.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 184.108.40.206  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading from 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168, the Alarm pop-up reminders are triggering prematurely.
This behavior is occurring in the thin client.
Users are receiving alarm pop-up reminders between two and five hours before the scheduled start time of the specific activities. For some activities that are scheduled for the following day, users are receiving alarm pop-ups for the current day.
1. Set the System Preference Alarm Manager Load Frequency to 65.
2. Set the System Preference and User Preference to the same time zone (e.g., ‘(GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)’).
3. Create an activity for an alarm today and assign it to UserB.
4. Create an activity for alarm tomorrow and assign it to UserB.
5. Have UserB log into the application to see Alarm pop-up reminders.
Result: Alarm reminders do not display when expected.
Environment was upgraded from Siebel 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!