HI and OpenUI Application do not Render Properly if Browser Pages Zoomed in or out
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.104.22.168  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer zooms pages in and out in the web browser to increase visibility. This was tested with High Interactivity (HI) and Open UI user interfaces.
In many cases the UI is not rendered or simply not rendered properly back to original view.
- Login to application using High Interactivity (HI) or Open UI.
- Change the page zoom level from 100% to 125% and then to 150%
- Change the page level to 50% and then to 75% or 100% and observe the UI rendering.
- The UI is not consistently rendered some times navigation screen tabs are not visible.
For Open UI there is another reproduction case:
- Goto Quotes - Catalog - Favorites
- When zooming down to 25% applet "Quote Catalog Quick Add Form Applet" will change its size and grows on the right side.
- Going back to 100%, this is not resized and will move the applet right of "Quote Catalog Quick Add Form Applet" far way to the right side. This can also be seen on the horizontal scrollbar which has changed its size.
- To reset this behavior, navigate to a different view and return.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms