Repeating Campaign Load fails with SBL-DAT-00276 error
(Doc ID 1593740.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Marketing - Version 184.108.40.206  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
(1) Login to Siebel Application with a user other than SADMIN
(2) Go to [Campaign Management]->[Campaign List]->[Schedule] view
(3) Click 'New' button in Calendar applet to create a new activity record.
(4) In 'New Activity' applet, fill the following fields:
Description : any name
Type : Campaign Load
Frequency : Daily
Other fields : default
(5) Save the record
(6) Once the time in 'Planned Start' of the activity record comes, the 1st campaign load tries to start.
(7) The campaign load fails in 'Marketing Campaign Load' workflow process at 'Update Schedule Activity' step with the following error:
SBL-DAT-00276: No association list is available in this applet
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|