Report Registered Under 'Custom Templates View' Fails with Error "An end of file error"
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2018
Applies to:Siebel Reports - Version 22.214.171.124  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue Can be Reproduced by Following steps:
1. Take any existing 126.96.36.199 - BI Publisher environment.
2. Upgrade to to Siebel 188.8.131.52 Or any other later version on top of 184.108.40.206 and execute IRM.
3. Login to Siebel Application, navigate to 'Reports - Custom Templates' view
4. Create a new record for custom report, perform report upload.
Recieves error SBL-DAT-00393:
An end of file error has occurred.
Please continue or ask your systems administrator to check your application configuration if the problem persists.
5. Associate the report to relevant view.
6. Navigate to the view, select Reports button and run this newly created custom report.
7. You will get below error:
This operation is not allowed when there are no records displayed. Please execute a query that returns at least one record or add a new record (SBL-DAT-00215)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms