Last updated on JANUARY 07, 2016
Applies to:Siebel Reports - Version 126.96.36.199  to 188.8.131.52 [IP2013] [Release V8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue Can be Reproduced by Following steps:
1. Take any existing 184.108.40.206 - BI Publisher environment.
2. Install Siebel 220.127.116.11 Fix pack on top of 18.104.22.168 and execute IRM.
3. Login to Siebel Application, navigate to 'Reports - Custom Templates' view
4. Create a new record for custom report, perform report upload.
5. Associate the report to relevant view.
6. Navigate to the view, select Reports button and run this newly created custom report.
7. You will get below error:
This operation is not allowed when there are no records displayed. Please execute a query that returns at least one record or add a new record (SBL-DAT-00215)
Installed Siebel 22.214.171.124/126.96.36.199 Fixpack on top of Siebel 188.8.131.52.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms