Cancel Query Does not Work in OpenUI
(Doc ID 1602977.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 184.108.40.206  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In 220.127.116.11 Open UI, starting a query which is based on a wrong search critieria (typing error) in the contact administration view, it is not possible to cancel this query. The view freeze, there even isn't a hourglass which indicates that the system is working.
1. Set CancelQueryTimeOut component parameter to 5 for any object manager such as Call Center Object Manager.
2. Restart Siebel Server and login to Siebel Application
3. Go to any view and run a long-time query.
4. You will see Cancel Query pop-up 5 seconds after the query is invoked.
5. Click 'Cancel' button. The query is not canceled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document