"Login Failed as OLE Automation is diabled" is raised when using COM Data Control on 220.127.116.11 and after
(Doc ID 1603636.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.104.22.168  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This is a reproduce environment in case of SIA 22.214.171.124.
"Login Failed as OLE Automation is diabled" is raised when using COM Data Control on the following Environment. This issue is only reproduced with Local mode, not Server mode.
- Server: Windows Server + SIA 126.96.36.199
- Client: Windows 7 + Dedicated Client 188.8.131.52 + Microsoft Excel
- Macro References:
- Siebel Business Object Interfaces Type Library
- SiebelOLEDB 1.0 Type Library
- Siebel Data BusObject Interfaces(sobjsrv.tlb)
- Sample Macro Script
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document