"Login Failed as OLE Automation is diabled" is raised when using COM Data Control on 184.108.40.206 and after
(Doc ID 1603636.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 220.127.116.11  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This is a reproduce environment in case of SIA 18.104.22.168.
"Login Failed as OLE Automation is diabled" is raised when using COM Data Control on the following Environment. This issue is only reproduced with Local mode, not Server mode.
- Server: Windows Server + SIA 22.214.171.124
- Client: Windows 7 + Dedicated Client 126.96.36.199 + Microsoft Excel
- Macro References:
- Siebel Business Object Interfaces Type Library
- SiebelOLEDB 1.0 Type Library
- Siebel Data BusObject Interfaces(sobjsrv.tlb)
- Sample Macro Script
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document