"Login Failed as OLE Automation is diabled" is raised when using COM Data Control on 22.214.171.124 and after
(Doc ID 1603636.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 126.96.36.199  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This is a reproduce environment in case of SIA 188.8.131.52.
"Login Failed as OLE Automation is diabled" is raised when using COM Data Control on the following Environment. This issue is only reproduced with Local mode, not Server mode.
- Server: Windows Server + SIA 184.108.40.206
- Client: Windows 7 + Dedicated Client 220.127.116.11 + Microsoft Excel
- Macro References:
- Siebel Business Object Interfaces Type Library
- SiebelOLEDB 1.0 Type Library
- Siebel Data BusObject Interfaces(sobjsrv.tlb)
- Sample Macro Script
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document