"Login Failed as OLE Automation is diabled" is raised when using COM Data Control on 188.8.131.52 and after
Last updated on MAY 20, 2015
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 184.108.40.206  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This is a reproduce environment in case of SIA 220.127.116.11.
"Login Failed as OLE Automation is diabled" is raised when using COM Data Control on the following Environment. This issue is only reproduced with Local mode, not Server mode.
- Server: Windows Server + SIA 18.104.22.168
- Client: Windows 7 + Dedicated Client 22.214.171.124 + Microsoft Excel
- Macro References:
- Siebel Business Object Interfaces Type Library
- SiebelOLEDB 1.0 Type Library
- Siebel Data BusObject Interfaces(sobjsrv.tlb)
- Sample Macro Script
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms