Save Query As PDQ Errors (SBL-UIF-00313)
Last updated on JANUARY 26, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Finance - Version 220.127.116.11  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked for currency on 26 Jan, 2017 ***
*** Checked for currency on 25 June, 2015 ***
When attempting to Save Query as PDQ, the following error occurs:
1. Login to the Siebel Callcenter application (Open UI)
2. Navigate to Account List Applet.
3. Click on Query Button : the Applet will change to query mode.
4. Click on Query Assistant Button.
5. Enter the criteria. example: Name starting with "Ac".
6. Click on Save Query button: You will be prompted for a Query Name.
7. Select one of the query Names listed and click Ok.
Result: Error SBL-UIF-00313 displays.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms