BIP11g Restart Is Required to Reupload BIP Report
(Doc ID 1608760.1)
Last updated on JUNE 25, 2021
Applies to:Siebel Reports - Version 184.108.40.206  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After modifying an existing BIP template and uploading again to BI Publisher 11g Server, the old template is still being used.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Upload vanilla Account List report in Administration - BIP Reports > Reports - Standard Templates view.
2) Modify existing aclist.rtf template under /siebsrvr/xmlp/templates.
3) Generate a new xlf file of modified aclist.rtf under /siebsrvr/xmlp/xliff/<lang>.
4) Navigate to Administration - BIP Reports > Reports - Standard Templates view and re-upload Account List report.
5) Confirm that modified files were uploaded to BIP Server under Catalog > Shared Folders > SiebelCRMReports > Account List.
6) Run the report. Vanilla Account List report is displayed instead of modified Account List report.
The issue occurs only when re-uploading a modified template in BIP 11g.
BUG 17966342: "MODIFIED BIP REPORT IS NOT UPLOADED UNTIL BIP11G RESTART" has been logged to address the issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document