Unable To Execute Query From Query Assistant in OpenUI mode
(Doc ID 1609999.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Automotive - Version 184.108.40.206  to 220.127.116.11 [IP2013] [Release V8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The customer has got a problem with Siebel application version 18.104.22.168  in OpenUI mode with running query using the query assistant.
He is not able to execute a query from Query assistant because the following error popped up:
"An error happened during restoring the context for requested location.(SBL-UIF-00313)"
1. Go to Accounts > Accounts List
2. Select any account and drilldown on the account.
3. Go to Billing Items view tab.
4. Scroll down to the last applet Memberships (ISS Promotion Group Membership Asset List Applet - Billing Items).
5. Perform a query by clicking on the "Query" button, then on "Query Assistant" button. The "Query Assistant" applet appears.
6. Click on the first field <Select Field> in order to choose a certain field.
7. The following error message will appear:
An error happened during restoring the context for requested location.(SBL-UIF-00313)
Click on "OK" button in order to close the error message pop-up applet.
Due to the encountered issue the user cannot use the query assistant in order to perform a query.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document