Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Automotive - Version 188.8.131.52  to 184.108.40.206 [IP2013] [Release V8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The customer has got a problem with Siebel application version 220.127.116.11  in OpenUI mode with running query using the query assistant.
He is not able to execute a query from Query assistant because the following error popped up:
"An error happened during restoring the context for requested location.(SBL-UIF-00313)"
1. Go to Accounts > Accounts List
2. Select any account and drilldown on the account.
3. Go to Billing Items view tab.
4. Scroll down to the last applet Memberships (ISS Promotion Group Membership Asset List Applet - Billing Items).
5. Perform a query by clicking on the "Query" button, then on "Query Assistant" button. The "Query Assistant" applet appears.
6. Click on the first field <Select Field> in order to choose a certain field.
7. The following error message will appear:
An error happened during restoring the context for requested location.(SBL-UIF-00313)
Click on "OK" button in order to close the error message pop-up applet.
Due to the encountered issue the user cannot use the query assistant in order to perform a query.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms