BULK REQUEST MODIFY PROMOTION DOES NOT ALLOW ADDING AGGREGATE CLASS PRODUCTS
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 184.108.40.206  and later
Siebel Bulk Order Capture - Version 220.127.116.11 SIA  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Bulk request, unable to modify promotion to add products which are defined as Aggregate Class products
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
Below is the promotion setup
1) Bundle Promotion = Promotion ABC
2) The promotion has aggregate promotion products with below details
a. Class = Class Internet
b. In the Default Product Applet we have 3 products
i. Name = ‘A’
ii. Name =’B’ Default = 1
iii. Name = ‘C’
Test Case 1
1) Create a new sales order and in the line item select the promotion ‘Promotion ABC’ the default product ‘A’ gets added.
2) Complete the line items and generate the Assets.
Now using Bulk Request try to add the promotion product ‘A’
3) Create a Bulk Request
4) In the Action Set Applet, Select the necessary Account, set the Type to (Modify-Inclusive)
5) In the Instance Applet, add the promotion Asset ‘Promotion ABC' , by selecting it from the Pick Applet
6) Define the Action set details as below
Sequence = 1
Action Code = Add
Base Product = ‘Promotion ABC' (This is the promotion)
Now try to launch the Component Product pick applet
Result: The applet is blank.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms