SARM Does Not Track Memory Usage On Linux
(Doc ID 1614858.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM Call Center - Version 22.214.171.124  and later
SARM fails to record memory usage on Linux platforms.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Siebel 8.1.1.x installed on Linux platform.
2. SARM is enabled for an Application Object Manager (AOM), e.g.: for callcenter_enu
SARM Granularity Level = 2
3. Restart the Siebel Server service/daemon.
3. Access the AOM and navigate through the application; then log out.
4. Collect the corresponding SARM output binary files, which are located in the log directory.
5. Select any of listed sarm files and generate aggregate data using the SARMANALYZER utility, for example:
sarmanalyzer -d xml -f A_SCCObjMgr_enu_T201312031724_P005736_N0001.sarm -o test.xml
6. Review all attributes related to memory (pooled or system); all values are set to 0 (zero).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document