Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM Call Center - Version 126.96.36.199  and later
SARM fails to record memory usage on Linux platforms.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Siebel 8.1.1.x installed on Linux platform.
2. SARM is enabled for an Application Object Manager (AOM), e.g.: for callcenter_enu
SARM Granularity Level = 2
3. Restart the Siebel Server service/daemon.
3. Access the AOM and navigate through the application; then log out.
4. Collect the corresponding SARM output binary files, which are located in the log directory.
5. Select any of listed sarm files and generate aggregate data using the SARMANALYZER utility, for example:
sarmanalyzer -d xml -f A_SCCObjMgr_enu_T201312031724_P005736_N0001.sarm -o test.xml
6. Review all attributes related to memory (pooled or system); all values are set to 0 (zero).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms