Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2016
Applies to:Siebel Territory Management - Version 22.214.171.124  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199  version, Territory Management
Customer has configured the TM to evaluate only the primary address. However, the system is still evaluating this non-primary address and the respective position is not being removed.
That is, address that has been switched to non-primary, should have the respective position removed.
Steps for replicating the issue
1) Create a territory T1 with a zipcode z1 and position p1
2) Create another territory t2 with zipcode z2 and position p2
3) create a hierarchy and alignment
4) create a account and associate the primary address with zip z1 and secondary address with z2
5) run the alignment and publish the results
6) position p1 gets associated to the account(it is as expected as we have configured to check only the primary address)
7) create a RCR to run the alignment based on business need(for testing, we created it as 15 mins)
8) change the primary address of the account from z1 to z2
9) on the next alignment run, p2 gets added to the account but p1 does not get removed.
10) only if the z1 address gets removed, the p1 gets removed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms