Open UI: Initial automatic Load of CKEditor failing
(Doc ID 1619496.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Marketing Automation - Version 188.8.131.52 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
CKEditor does not automatically load at first access
Visible in IE10 and Google Chrome
1. Go to Offers view, in bottom treatment applet create a new record, Channel=Email.
2. Drill down to it which opens email treatment view.
3. Add New template. Now expected is editor loads, but it does not.
4. Go via the top thread bar back to the offer and drill on the email treatment again makes the editor appear as expected.
(Alternatively do a page refresh in the browser)
The same issue also occurs for Fax Treatments and Web Treatments.
Here are the steps to reproduce for Fax Treatments:
1. Log in to Siebel Marketing in Open UI mode
2. Go to Offers screen
3. Click 'Treatment Templates' and associate a simple HTML file.
4. Now go to the Offer List view and create a new Offer of type 'Other'
5. In the lower applet create a new Treatment of Channel 'Fax'
6. Drill into the Fax Treatment which takes you to the 'Edit Fax' view tab
7. Click New and associate the HTML file from 3.
The HTML should load.
The HTML is not loading.
8. However, now click the 'Save Template' button and suddenly the HTML content of the template is shown in the editor.
The issue can be reproduced directly via Offers > Fax Treatments too by creating the Fax Treatment record, associating to an Offer and then drilling into the Fax Treatment or clicking the 'Edit Fax' view tab and then following point 7. above onwards.
However, once the HTML template is associated to the treatment on subsequent attempts to access the content the HTML LOADS. The issue seems to occur ONLY when the template is FIRST associated and loaded.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document