Publish of Item, Item Catalog Category (ICC)/Product Class for Migrated Product Class to Siebel fails with Error "Invalid Object Name/Id" "(SBL-CNG-00142)"
Last updated on JANUARY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Product Master Data Management Integration Base Pack - Version 11.1 and later
Siebel CRM - Version 184.108.40.206.11 [IP2013] to 220.127.116.11.11 [IP2013] [Release V8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Application Integration Architecture 11.1.1.x (where x is > 5)
Product Master Data Management (MDM) Process Integration Pack (PIP) 11.x (x is 1 or higher)
Case 1: Migrated Product Class Sync (2nd Iteration): Publishing an Item Catalog Category (ICC)/Product Class from Product Information Management (PIM) to Siebel for a Migrated Product Class , From Second iteration onwards Fails with the Error below
Case 2: Product Sync with Migrated Product Class: Publishing an Item which is associated with Migrated Product Class fails with the error
Invalid Object Name/Id '<Object No of Product Class>' passed in the structure.(SBL-CNG-00142)
Steps to Reproduce
1. Migrate ICC from PIM Development (DEV) Instance to PIM TEST
2. Migrate a Product Class from Siebel DEV Env to Siebel TEST
1. Migrate a Product Class from Siebel DEV (Non Integrated with AIA) to Siebel TEST.
2. Create a ICC in PIM TEST , exactly with same name of the Migrated Product Class in Siebel (as per Step 1)
3. Publish the Product Class in Oracle Product Hub (PIM TEST) to Siebel (Siebel TEST) -- Successful
1. For that Migrated Product Class, Do some modification in Product Hub (PIM TEST) as part of Business As Usual (BAU) requirements
2. Re-Publish the ICC from PIM TEST to Siebel TEST -- Fails with the Error
1. Create a Product in PIM TEST with the association of that Migrated ICC/Product Class
2. Publish the Product to Siebel TEST -- Fails with the error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms