Open UI- Drilldown Configured In Form Applet Showing Control Label and Field Value as hyperlink
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2018
Applies to:Siebel Financial Services CRM - Version 18.104.22.168  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In OpenUI Form applet drilldowns, after navigating from a record that doesn't have a value on the drilldown field (field label is shown instead of actual field value) to a record that has a value for the drilldown field, both label and the actual field value are shown as having links (underline). Refer to the form applet on the screen shot below.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. To Configure the Drilldown in the Form applet please following steps mentioned in this document
How to configure Drilldown on Form Applet (Doc ID 539183.1)
2. Login to Siebel HI client (Siebel Call center) Go to Contact List View.
The control is shown properly when navigated from one record to another record.
3. Login into Siebel Open UI go to Contact List View the Control is showing inconsistent value when navigated from one record(which has value) to another record( which does not have the value). See the bottom form applet. It shows the field label AND the field value as hyperlinks, which is the unexpected behavior.
Due to the current design in OpenUI. The new behavior with form applet drilldowns are as follows.
1) When the drilldown has a field value, only the drilldown value will be shown. If customer is expecting the caption and value to be shown, it will not be the case as per the current design in OpenUI.
2) When the drilldown does not have a field value, the caption will be shown.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms