COPIED VERSION OF"PERSISTENT CUSTOMER DASHBOARD APPLET" Not Working in Open UI. - Buttons Disappear
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 126.96.36.199 SIA  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Attempting to use a copy of the "Persistent Customer Dashboard Applet" results is the Buttons disappearing in Open UI. This works successfully in HI.
This problem behavior is preventing the use of the Persistent Customer Dashboard for showing a different applet using either Personalization or Taggle Applet.
The following can be used to reproduce the problem behavior:
1) Logged into Vanilla Open UI, and selected Menu Item - View -> Update Customer Dashboard. See that the Update button shows up.
2) Logged into Vanilla Tools
3) Locked "Persistent Customer Dashboard"Project"
4) Copy the "Persistent Customer Dashboard Applet", and name the new copy "Persistent Customer Dashboard Apple1"
5) Go to the "Persistent Customer Dashboard View", change the "Web View Template Item" Applet attrubute from Persistent Customer Dashboard Applet to Persistent Customer Dashboard Applet1
6) Compiled the project.
7) Started Open UI, and selected Menu Item - View -> Update Customer Dashboard. See that the Update button no longer shows up.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms