COPIED VERSION OF "PERSISTENT CUSTOMER DASHBOARD APPLET" Not Working in Open UI. - Buttons Disappear
(Doc ID 1621428.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 22.214.171.124 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Attempting to use a copy of the "Persistent Customer Dashboard Applet" results is the Buttons disappearing in Open UI. This works successfully in HI.
This problem behavior is preventing the use of the Persistent Customer Dashboard for showing a different applet using either Personalization or Taggle Applet.
The following can be used to reproduce the problem behavior:
1) Logged into Vanilla Open UI, and selected Menu Item - View -> Update Customer Dashboard. See that the Update button shows up.
2) Logged into Vanilla Tools
3) Locked "Persistent Customer Dashboard"Project"
4) Copy the "Persistent Customer Dashboard Applet", and name the new copy "Persistent Customer Dashboard Apple1"
5) Go to the "Persistent Customer Dashboard View", change the "Web View Template Item" Applet attrubute from Persistent Customer Dashboard Applet to Persistent Customer Dashboard Applet1
6) Compiled the project.
7) Started Open UI, and selected Menu Item - View -> Update Customer Dashboard. See that the Update button no longer shows up.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document