Open UI: Browser Back Button Not Working in Internet Explorer
(Doc ID 1621446.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Financial Services CRM - Version 184.108.40.206 SIA  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Internet Explorer, the back button does not work, as expected, using Open UI.
Launch Siebel 220.127.116.11 with IE8 using the dedicated client:
1. Drill down on All Activities for Contact Abcdef.
2. Query Activities where Type=C* for Contact Abcdef.
3. Drill down on one of the records (example: Correspondence Activity).
4. Navigate to IE History back and query for activities starting with T*.
5. After the drill down, see the history tooltip text referring to the record from the second query (T*).
6. After IE History back, records shown are from the first query (C*), NOT from the second query (T*).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document