"Search Preferences" Displays a Blank Window In Search OpenUI
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Advanced Search - Version 22.214.171.124  and later
Siebel CRM - Version 126.96.36.199.5 [IP2014] to 188.8.131.52.5 [IP2014] [Release V8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In High Interactivity (HI), a click on "Search Preferences" link displays below options.
In OpenUI, a click on "Search Preferences" link displays a blank window.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Configure Siebel Search functionality for an OpenUI component: Siebel and Oracle Secure Enterprise Search (OSES or SES) are integrated.
2. Index some search categories.
3. Execute a Siebel Search operation.
4. Search results are displayed.
5. In same view, the "Search Preferences" link is also listed. The drill-down of this link displays a blank window.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms