"Advanced Search" Fails with SBL-SRH-50051 Error In OpenUI
(Doc ID 1625058.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 25, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Advanced Search - Version 184.108.40.206 [IP2013] and later
Siebel CRM - Version 220.127.116.11 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In OpenUI, an 'Advanced Search' operation fails with below error:
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Configure Siebel Search functionality for an OpenUI component: Siebel and Oracle Secure Enterprise Search (OSES or SES) are integrated.
2. Index some search categories.
3. Execute a Siebel Search operation.
4. Click the "Advanced Search" link, which is displayed in search results view.
5. The "Advanced Search" options are displayed; select some options, enter a keyword and then click "Go" button.
6. The SBL-SRH-50051 error is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document