Last updated on MAY 06, 2015
Applies to:Siebel Campaign Management - Version 126.96.36.199  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We created a Campaign with multiple wave by following below steps -
1. Create a new Campaign record
2. Associate an Offer and only 1 Treatment of that offer with the campaign.
3. Associate a List with 6 contacts.
4. Put Allocation as 100% in the Allocation view.
5. In Wave Settings view change the % for default wave to 50 % and add another wave with % as 50%, with lag of 1 Hour.
6. Load the campaign.
All the contacts are getting associated with wave 2 i.e. Count of Contacts for Wave 1 is '0' and for wave 2 is '6'.
This is happening consistently for all the campaigns irrespective of the Lag entered.
but if we try to load the campaign multiple times then it loads fine in 3rd or 4th attempt.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms