Siebel CRM : Standard OpenUI Pages And Layout Should Adapt to Different Screen Resolutions.
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 8.1.1. and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Open Siebel Application with Resolution 1280 x 1024, notice the white space and the fields length and width.
2. Now Change the resolution and notice the white space and the fields changing their length and width.
3. Change the resolution to 1024 x 768.
4. Notice the same white space which we noted earlier and also notice change of the fields length and width.
5. These applets field length and width are not consistent when resolution is changed.
6. Requirement is to have consistency of look and feel among these fields in the applets.
This issue exists throughout the application.
Requirement is to provide a solution for making the standard OpenUI pages adapt to different screen resolutions as per liquid layout design that stretches or contracts based on the resolution of the monitor or size of the browser.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms