Promotion Group Id not Populated when creating Quote\Order from a Favourite
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2016
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 188.8.131.52  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating an Order\Quote from a Favourite that contains Promotion Groups the Promotion Group Id fields for rewards and memberships are not popluated correctly and instead the Promotion Id fields seem to be populated.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a Reward Product
2) Create a Membership Product
3) Create a Promotion Group
4) Add the reward Product under rewards and the membership product under Memberships both with default =1
5) Expose the following fields in the applet "Order Entry - Line Item List Applet (Sales)" or check them in the database
Prom Group Instance Id --- > Column:PG_INTEG_ID
Asset Integration Id --- > Column:ASSET_INTEG_ID
Prod Prom Instance Id --- > Column:PROM_INTEG_ID
Integration Id --- > Column:INTEGRATION_ID
Prod Prom Id --- > Column: PROMOTION_ID
Prod Prom Rule Id --- > Column: PROM_ITEM_ID
6) Create an order and note in the original Order noted that the PG_INTEG_ID for the Rewards and the Membership is populated correctly with the asset integration id of the Promotion Group. Also PROMOTION_ID and PROM_ITEM_ID are null.
7) Create the Order as a Favourite Template
8) Create a new Order and use the saved template in favourites.
Note: New Order is created fine with correct line items added. However when this is added as a favourite and the favourite is used to create a new order then the PG_INTEG_ID is not populated at all for the Rewards and Memberships and instead the PROM_INTEG_ID is populated.with the Asset Integration Id of the Promotion Group. Also note that the PROMOTION_ID and PROM_ITEM_ID are now populated with values which they should not be.
So the correct value is used but instead of populating the PG_INTEG_ID column it is populating the PROM_INTEG_ID column.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms