Siebel Search - "Index out of bounds for NotifyDeleteWorkSet!" Error Displayed
(Doc ID 1626765.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 25, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 188.8.131.52  to 184.108.40.206 [IP2013] [Release V8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In OpenUI while navigating through Search Results, a pop-up window is displayed with following error.
Index out of bounds for NotifyDeleteWorkSet!
Steps To Reproduce
1. Siebel Search functionality has been configured for an OpenUI component: Siebel and Oracle Secure Enterprise Search (OSES or SES) are integrated.
2. Login a Siebel OpenUI application.
3. Perform a search operation on eSearch and click 'Show All' button.
4. On the search results view, click on next button.
5. The NotifyDeleteWorkSet message is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document