Pop Up Applet Is Not Working Correctly In 22.214.171.124 OpenUI
(Doc ID 1627023.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2020
Applies to:Siebel Financial Services CRM - Version 126.96.36.199  to 188.8.131.52.9 [IP2013] [Release V8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Popup container is not large enough to contain all of the controls on the Popup, so the controls end up extending past the edges of the Popup, or some of the controls are not contained in the popup at all, and end up just floating on top of the underlying view. This behavior is seen in Open UI, but not in HI.
Test Case to reproduce the problem behaivor:
1) Copied Account Query Popup Applet, named new applet AATest Popup Applet.
2) Added Applet Web Template with following attributes:
Name = Base
Sequence = empty
Type = Base
Web Template = Popup List
Upgrade Behavior = Admin
3) Changed the Edit template Sequence from 0 to blank.
4) On AATest Popup Applet, added the following browser script to open the applet in Edit(Popup Query) mode
Browser script (declarations)
var StopAppletReload ="N";
Browser script Applet_Load
function Applet_Load ()
5) Added button to Service Request List Applet, AATest3, Method Invoked = ShowPopup, Control User Properties are
Value: AATest Popup Applet
6) Compiled changes, logged into thick client in Chrome, Open UI, and navigated to Service Request List Applet
7) Clicked on AATest3 button.
8) In this test, the popup came up, but the Popup container was too small to hold the fields and the buttons.
9) On the Service Request List Applet, AATest3 control, added another Control User Property:
Name: Popup Dimension
Value: 500 X 800
10) Compiled and retested.
11) Did not change the results.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document