Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Public Sector CRM Sales - Version 220.127.116.11  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If the following conditions are met, Read Audit for a BC does not work.
(1) The BC is child BC in a view
(2) Drill down from other view
(3) Re-query occurs for the parent BC.
For example, set up Read Audit on 'First Name' field in Contact BC.
1. If drill down on Name field in Account List View to Account Detail - Contacts View, Read Audit works fine for the contact record associated to the account record.
2. If drill down on Account field in Opportunity List View to the same view, Read Audit does not work for the contact record associated to the account record.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms