Read Audit does not work for the child BC record after drilldown with re-query
(Doc ID 1627135.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Public Sector CRM Sales - Version 126.96.36.199  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If the following conditions are met, Read Audit for a BC does not work.
(1) The BC is child BC in a view
(2) Drill down from other view
(3) Re-query occurs for the parent BC.
For example, set up Read Audit on 'First Name' field in Contact BC.
1. If drill down on Name field in Account List View to Account Detail - Contacts View, Read Audit works fine for the contact record associated to the account record.
2. If drill down on Account field in Opportunity List View to the same view, Read Audit does not work for the contact record associated to the account record.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|