Query mode form applet does not return to Base mode list applet if NewQuery and ExecuteQuery in different applet
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM Sales, SPE - Version 18.104.22.168 SIA  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. In Siebel Tools, go to [Applet] and select 'SIS Account List Applet'.
2. Go to [Applet]->[Applet Web Template] and copy Edit record to create Query record (Name = Query, Type = Query).
3. Go to [View] and select 'Account List View'
4. Go to [View]->[View Web Template]->[View Web Template Item] and change 'Edit List' to 'Base' for SIS Account List Applet.
5. Compile SRF file and login to Siebel application with the new SRF file.
6. Go to [Accounts]->[Accounts List] view
7. Click 'Query' button on the upper list applet. The Account List Applet is switched to Query mode and shows the form applet.
8. Click 'Go' button on the lower applet in the view
9. The upper applet remains in query mode.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms