Hyperlinks for drill-down are disappearing in Siebel Open UI mode
(Doc ID 1629340.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 184.108.40.206 [IP2013] to 220.127.116.11 SIA  [Release V8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The customer is using Siebel version 18.104.22.168 SIA  and encountered a problem with List Applets.
A) After using a simple query and pressing the "Show-More" button the drilldown is lost because the hyperlink has disappeared.
This issue appears only Open UI mode.
1. Navigate to Service Request screen -> My Service Requests.
2. Perform a query which returns only one record, for example, service request number.
3. Press the "Show More" button in list applet or form applet in Personal Service Request List View.
4. You will observe that if the user press the "Show More" button, then all hyperlinks disappears in Service Request List Applet.
Due to this issue, users cannot immediately drill down because the List Applet loses drill-down after using a simple query and "Show-More" button.
B) After selecting a drilldown field the drilldown is lost:
In the Opportunity list applet:
1. Select a record
2. See e.g. Opportunity Name as Link.
3. Select the field.
=> It becomes editable to edit the name, the hyperlink is not active anymore
4. Click anywhere in the screen.
=> The hyperlink does not become active again, it remains as editable string.
The user has to select another record so the hyperlink is appearing as such again on the previous record.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document