PRICE LIST UNDO RECORD CRASHES EAI AT CSSSWEFRAMEMGR::GETSCREENBUSOBJ()
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2018
Applies to:Siebel Automotive - Version 184.108.40.206  and later
Siebel CRM - Version 220.127.116.11  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168  version, Siebel EAI
When calling EAI Siebel Adapter with a message that contains pricing for products and the record is undone due to failing the validation of "Effective From" and/or "Effective To date"
the following error occurs.
1) use a component that does not have a graphical user interface (GUI ) such as EAI, Workfow, SAP receiver, etc.
This only occurs when the GUI is not available.
2) Create an Integration Object (IO) based on Admin ISS Product Definition
with integration components (ICs) Internal Product - ISS Admin , Price List Item
3) Create a workflow to call EAI Siebel Adapter, method Upsert
4) Invoke such workflow in a non GUI context (e.g in the wfprocMgr component or as a web service in the EAI component) and give it as input a message that has overlapping values for the fields "Effective From" and "Effective To date" to force a validation error.
5) Observe the component logs show the SBL-PSP-00703 error, which is expected as explained in Doc Id 830560.1 , and then it crashes with the call stack above.
The crash is not expected.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users perceive component crashes when records are undone.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms