Open UI: Vertical Navigation Tree Disappears With Some Mouse Clicks
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2016
Applies to:Siebel Financial Services CRM - Version 18.104.22.168  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Open UI > Tree Navigation:
When clicking multiple times in area between tree navigation and applet area, the text in tree navigation area vanishes.
Tree Navigation area gets blank
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Start Application and go to User Preferences > Behavior and set Navigation Control=Tree.
2. Save the changes and restart the application
=> In the home page view you will see that on the left hand side the tree navigation are is displayed..
3. Right of the area where to switch between screens (tree navigation) and right of the applet area, there is an small area with a left arrow on top
4. Click multiple times in this the area and you will see
=> that the tree navigation area gets blanked out. (NOT OK)
5. Clicks on the left arrow to collapse the tree navigation are.
6. Click on the right arrow to get the tree navigation area back.
=> tree navigation area is displayed again, but it is still blank (NOT OK)
When this happens, Tree Navigation stops working.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms